The upstairs library, parlour and drawing room make for inspiring workspaces from early until late. For more privacy, our downstairs garden rooms are adaptable for meetings and business events. They have movable walls which lead out to a heated canopied terrace and gardens.
All of them include a high specification of technology, fresh home cooked food options and on site planning and support. And there’s fifteen comfy bedroom to collapse into after a day’s graft.
8 Hours in the House
• Use of downstairs garden room from 8am to 5pm
• Arrival juices and breakfast
• Free flowing tea, coffee, water
• Three course bento box lunch
• Morning and afternoon treats
• Use of TV, AV equipment, flipcharts, pads & pens
For date availability and pricing, get in touch with Aman, or by phone 020 8940 0902 .
We're particularly fond of the ambiance for all day meetings. The view is great and being able to get fresh air is always a bonus. The food and beverages are always spot on with a wide range of choices perfect for lunches. It runs smoothly and the team are always on hand. Would highly recommend.